Module 1 - File Transfer Protocol

FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP)
I downloaded and installed Filezilla which was the recommended program. I followed the install instructions and had no problems. The program reminded me of a Torrent Downloader program.

There were 4 boxes:-
  1. Host
  2. Username
  3. Password
  4. Port

I entered the words "recall.curtin.edu.au" into the box "HOST";
The username and password boxes were automatically filled in;
I looked at the Directory and found Anonymous;
I located the readme file listed under MISC Directory;
I right clicked on the readme file and this in turn brought up a drop down list, from which I chose SAVE/EDIT;
the readme File, was now on display, I read through and completed the following:-

"according to the readme file 'CAPITALIZATION MATTERS'.
Image from:- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ftp&form=QBIR&qs=n#