Reflections - Selfishness


Image from:- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=selfish&form=QBIR&qs=n#

My thoughts today relate to selfishness. Although at times we deny it, we all at some stage have shown a little selfishness. I am trying desperately to divide my time between study, work and family and I thought this was working well until it was brought to my attention, that I might possibly be working way too hard on my computer and should stay focused on things elsewhere. I was a little taken back by this comment.

My first recation to this was selfish on my behalf by thinking this is what I want to achieve now and if no one likes it then "Tough", although I am quite adamant that my studies will not be put on the back burner, I do have to realise that there are other elements in my life and we all need to be more giving with our time. This may require some effort on everyone's behalf, but I know in time all will come good.