Reflection 4 July, 2009 - Is it Swine Flu?

Image from:- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=flu&form=QBIR&qs=n#

I think there is a slang saying "sick as a dog" and this is how I feel. The flu has now overriden all normal brain functions and is now in control of my body.

On a pleasant note, whilst sick with fever, it came to me like a bolt of lightening, I worked out that Net11 is all connected to communication in different forms, and this is what we have been slowing achieving, the whole course suddenly made sense.

Then I slipped back into a blackened and snot induced sleep, needless to say I was happy about my new brainwave discovery.
Now that I am feeling totally worn out after having these wonderous visions, I need soup, so I must drag my fever riddled lifeless corpse downstairs and beg for soup from the Soupmaster>
Do you think I am being a bit overdramatic? Stayed tuned for the recovery....