Final Reflection - This is it.

Well, this is it...I have come through the tunnel unscathed and better prepared. I have gained several things in completing this course...
Knowledge;
Patients;
and respect for communication.

I have completed my first Blog as well as my first course, and enjoyed every minute of it.

When I began this course, I was not happy or impressed with the fact that I had to "blog". I had this very closed opinion about blogging, and did not feel comfortable with displaying my thoughts etc for everyone to view.

As time went on the more I had to blog the more comfortable I felt.

I thoroughly enjoyed this course, the interaction with students as well as our Tutor Cynthia, who has not only been helpful but able to add some calming influence with this busy time.

I never imagined study could be both so non-stop as well as enjoyable.

To all my fellow students...

Good Luck with your studies and I hope whatever lies ahead of you,
finds you happy and healthy....