Module 4: Using the infosphere: Bookmark Buddy For Windows

Downloaded Bookmark Buddy 3.6.6 from Findmysoft.com (Findmysoft.com, 2008)

When I searched for this program through Google this site was listed and the program was listed as free. Upon downloading, the program is a shareware, which has a 30 day trial after which you need to purchase it to be able to use this program.

Works on the following operating systems: - Win 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.

This program offers a lot of variety:-

• You can many different web browsers to import your bookmarks;
• The ability to make extra notes about your bookmarks;
• It automatically backups your bookmarks so you will never lose them;
• Stores your login details and encrypts them;
• Has no requirements to run;

Easy to download but installing I had to read too many options. I did like the fact that I could colour code all my bookmarks differently.

Considering this program has been around since 2004, it has only been downloaded 2568 times, this tells me it is not a popular program.

Again, not sure whether I am all that comfortable using this just yet.